|Screen shot on 05/01/2013|
- So, where is the 2012 TransLink Network Plan 2012?
- Do TransLink actually have any plans for the 2012/13 financial year?
- Why are we paying 7.5% more if there are no plans for improvement?
- What about the bus network review?
- Where are the once promised peak service improvements on the Ferny Grove Line post duplication, which was completed last April?
- Where are the stage 2 train timetables (for Ferny Grove, Shorncliffe, Doomben, Cleveland, Beenleigh, Gold Coast, and Airport Lines) which TransLink failed to deliver as promised in late 2011, and again failed to deliver as promised in 2012?
- What happened to increasing state government transparency?
- Maybe TransLink are too embarrassed to release their network plan after failing to meet more than 33% of the 2011 network plan by the end of the 2011/12 financial year?
It's just not good enough TransLink!