|Mothballed NGRs eating grass at Redbank|
- Will QR continue to run the trains in service until there is a legal challenge?
- Will the NGRs have to be withdrawn from service before the Commonwealth Games - turning GC2018 Rail Fail into GC2018 Epic Rail Fail?
- Will the NGRs have to be completely re-designed and re-built?
- Will completely new train designs have to be ordered for Cross River Rail? (Hint, procurement will need to start soon)
- Will more NGR's be put out to pasture at Redbank?
- Will the geriatric and unreliable EMU trains have to keep going for years to come?
- Will frustrated commuters ever see the end of overcrowded 3-car services due to lack of trains?
There is no question that there needs to be a Commission of Inquiry into the huge botch that is the NGR project, and those that made seriously bad design decisions need to be held accountable for their actions.